Resource Efficiency And Circular Economy
Maximising the financial benefits, materials, resources and other assets that can be drawn by the organization in order to function effectively, while minimising the expanses and waste is termed as ‘Resource Efficiency’.
Various tools and methods like circular economy, biomimicary, regenerative designs etc are developed to achieve ‘resource efficiency’ in operation and production.
ICE & SDGs provide following services to the national and international businesses, in Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy domain:
- Innovative Green Business Models
- 7R Model for Corporates/ MNCs
- Waste to Resources
- Circular Business and Societies
- Capacity Building
- R&D/ Advisory services
- Optimization and Standardisation
- Customized services to meet the goal set for resource efficiency and circular economy